Valid on orders more than Rs. 2000
Valid on orders more than Rs. 3000
Valid on orders more than Rs. 4500
15% OFF extra on orders above Rs. 6000
- Moonstone is a natural crystal that harvests the energy of the moon, which embodies passive and relaxing energy, which also bring its wearer good fortune and feelings of love and affection.
- Nayab has captured the pure beauty of Moonstone jewellery with our specially curated piece Raw Moonstone Ring and Twinkling Band which is handcrafted by our team of talented artisans.
- The power of moonstone can nourish, give passion, and awaken your feminine energies.
- Sterling Silver Options with 3 Polish Options are Available.
- Our Moonstone Jewellery are beautifully Made On Order exclusively for you, which makes each piece extra special.
- 3 Layers of high durable polish on jewellery.
- Ancient and mysterious, Moonstone has been used in Roman jewellery since the earliest centuries and in the orient even further back in history many believing the stone was created from moonbeams.
- As ancient as the moon itself, the meaning of Moonstone lies within its energy.
- Colour and light shifts with the iridescence and there is a fluid and watery movement to the stone.
- The layers of the stone act as a diffuser, softening the light and allowing it to bounce around the stone.
- Moonstone is thought to calm and focus the mind, to encourage creativity and balance the emotions, and it is associated with romance and love.
- Also known as the Traveller’s Stone, Moonstone has been used for protection and courage.
- A traditional wedding gift in India, it can heal and guide you to your inner path.
- Some of the properties associated with this stone include:
- Helps in self- healing
- Enhances intuition
- Improves confidence
- Enhances self-sensitivity and the self-worth
- Helps those who have lost the rhythm of life, it pushes them to dust and get up
- Makes you fearless and gives you the strength to overcome problems or face them
- Encourages peace, harmony, and balance
- Makes wearer more accepting of change
- Alleviates fear associated with change
- Balances emotions
- Promotes a calm mood
- Helps a person become more passionate
- Treats insomnia
How to take care of your moonstone jewellery?
- Remove your moonstone jewellery when cleaning, showering, working out, swimming and at night.
- Regular body oils, sweat, and lotion can build up quickly causing the stone to look dull in appearance.
How to properly clean your moonstone jewellery?
- When cleaning your moonstone jewellery, use a few drops of a mild dish soap and water.
- Please note that submerging crystals in water or salt water can cause irreversible damage to your crystals.
How to recharge your moonstone jewellery?
- The best way to recharge their energy is by the light of the moon, after freshly cleaning them.
- It can also be charged in the sun.
- Personalized Jewellery can only be ordered on Prepaid Payment Method
- E-micron polish is done on jewellery, the best on market
- This item contains one piece of Raw Moonstone Ring and Twinkling Band.
- The Ring takes 4-6 days to manufacture.
- Delivery takes 2-3 days after manufacturing.
- The whole process can take 6-9 days from the day order is processed.
- As we believe in Customer’s Satisfaction is our priority, NAYAB provides Door to Door replacements and returns. For details please visit “Customer Help”